|Home||Register Log In Cart Contents Checkout|
- Hand-pyrographed entirely with 'The Creation of Adam' design made by well known freelance pyrographer Dinu Muradian. * A master violin! * Dinu Muradian's 'The Creation of Adam' design is a very distinct monochrome pyrogravure which gives to the cello a rare and amazing look.
- PATTERN: Stradivari
- MODEL: Gliga Elite
- SIZE: 4/4
- FINISHING STYLE: Oil
- BACK TYPE: Two Piece Back
- PURFLING TYPE: Inlaid Purfling
- ARTISTIC DESIGN: No Relief Carving Design No Inlaid Working Design No Engraving Design The Creation of Adam No
- TOP WOOD: Solid Carpathian Resonance Spruce
- BACK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- SIDES WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- NECK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- ACCESSORIES: Solid Ebony
- Professional Fully Set-Up
- Ready To Play
The cello shown in the picture is the instrument that the buyer receives.
Please see all included accessories below...
- M1 Maestro Pernambuco Octagonal 4/4 Cello Bow
- G100 Light Blue/Black 4/4 Cello Case
- Wittner Space Age with Four Fine-Tuners Cello Tailpiece
- Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Cello Strings
Current Bow Selection:
- Pernambuco; Octagonal; Full lined ebony frog with Parisienne Eye; Real horsehair
Current Case Selection:
With high quality velvet interior, the G100 cello case comes equipped with two bow holders, two interior pockets good to hold rosin, and a strap to secure the cello in place. The exterior includes a pocket to carry music sheets or an extra set of strings, shoulder straps for backpacking, two side handles, hard outer shell to ensure protection, and wheels for easy transport.
- High quality velvet interior; Hard outer shell; Shoulder straps for backpacking; Two side handles; Outer pocket to carry music sheets or strings; Two bow holders; Two interior pockets; Cover to protect the %i from damage; Strap to secure the %i in place; Wheels
Current Tailpiece Selection:
One Week. All our instruments carry a 7-day trial period and a 7-day money-back guarantee. The trial period begins the day you receive the instrument. During the trial period, you can play and test the instrument. At the end of the trial period, you can either keep the instrument or if you are not satisfied with it, you may send it back for a full refund (except shipping and insurance costs, both ways). We process the refund promptly upon the receipt of the instrument, given that the instrument arrives in the original shipped condition.
Same Day Shipping for orders received by 2 pm Pacific time.
We also accept payments by Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Bank Transfer.
8.75% charged to California residents.
|Friday 13 December, 2013||34017037 requests since Thursday 06 May, 2004|