|Home||Register Log In Cart Contents Checkout|
- Hand-pyrographed entirely with 'The Creation of Adam' design made by well known freelance pyrographer Dinu Muradian. * A master violin! * Dinu Muradian's 'The Creation of Adam' design is a very distinct monochrome pyrogravure which gives to the violin a rare and amazing look.
- PATTERN: Stradivari
- MODEL: Gliga Elite
- SIZE: 4/4
- FINISHING STYLE: Shiny
- BACK TYPE: One Piece Back
- PURFLING TYPE: Inlaid Purfling
- ARTISTIC DESIGN: No Relief Carving Design No Inlaid Working Design No Engraving Design The Creation of Adam No
- TOP WOOD: Solid Carpathian Resonance Spruce
- BACK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- SIDES WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- NECK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- ACCESSORIES: Solid Ebony
- Professional Fully Set-Up
- Ready To Play
The violin shown in the picture is the instrument that the buyer receives.
Please see all included accessories below...
- M2 Maestro Braided Carbon Fiber Round Violin Bow
- Luxury GD511 Beige/Light Burgundy Case w/Logo
- Standard with One Fine-Tuner Tailpiece
- Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings
Current Bow Selection:
- Braided carbon fiber; Round; Real horsehair
Current Case Selection:
With its unique look, the GD511 %i case includes a leather style look, suede padded interior, two bow holders, three interior pockets good for rosin and shoulder rest, strap to secure the %i in place, and cover to protect the %i from being scratched. The exterior includes a pocket good to hold music sheets or an extra set of strings, comfortable shoulder straps for backpacking, side handle, and hard outer shell to ensure protection.
- Strap to secure the %i in place; Ebony handle and accessories; Three interior pockets; Hygrometer; Soft cover to protect the %i; Suede padded interior; Leather style look; Comfortable shoulder straps for backpacking; Hard outer shell; Outer pocket to carry music sheets or strings; Two bow holders; Artistic wooden Gliga logo
One Week. All our instruments carry a 7-day trial period and a 7-day money-back guarantee. The trial period begins the day you receive the instrument. During the trial period, you can play and test the instrument. At the end of the trial period, you can either keep the instrument or if you are not satisfied with it, you may send it back for a full refund (except shipping and insurance costs, both ways). We process the refund promptly upon the receipt of the instrument, given that the instrument arrives in the original shipped condition.
Same Day Shipping for orders received by 2 pm Pacific time.
We also accept payments by Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Bank Transfer.
8.75% charged to California residents.
|Wednesday 04 December, 2013||33906357 requests since Thursday 06 May, 2004|