|Home||Register Log In Cart Contents Checkout|
- A warm and mellow sound from an exceptional workmanship! A master viola! The label inside is signed by the well known Romanian luthier VASILE GLIGA - member of Violin Society of America.
- PATTERN: Stradivari
- MODEL: Gliga
- SIZE: 15.5"
- FINISHING STYLE: Oil
- BACK TYPE: Two Piece Back
- PURFLING TYPE: Inlaid Purfling
- TOP WOOD: Solid Carpathian Resonance Spruce
- BACK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- SIDES WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- NECK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- ACCESSORIES: Solid Ebony
- Handmade in Romania
- Professional Fully Set-Up
- Ready To Play
- With the Maker's Certificate of Authenticity
The viola shown in the picture is the instrument that the buyer receives.
Please see all included accessories below...
- M2 Maestro Braided Carbon Fiber Round Viola Bow
- Adjustable 15\" to 16.5\" A5A-120 Dark Burgundy/Black Viola Case
- Standard with One Fine-Tuner 15.5" Viola Tailpiece
- Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Viola Strings
Current Bow Selection:
- Braided carbon fiber; Round; Real horsehair
Current Case Selection:
Current Tailpiece Selection:
One Week. All our instruments carry a 7-day trial period and a 7-day money-back guarantee. The trial period begins the day you receive the instrument. During the trial period, you can play and test the instrument. At the end of the trial period, you can either keep the instrument or if you are not satisfied with it, you may send it back for a full refund (except shipping and insurance costs, both ways). We process the refund promptly upon the receipt of the instrument, given that the instrument arrives in the original shipped condition.
Same Day Shipping for orders received by 2 pm Pacific time.
We also accept payments by Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Bank Transfer.
8.25% charged to California residents.
|Wednesday 15 August, 2018||55532875 requests since Thursday 06 May, 2004|