|Home||Register Log In Cart Contents Checkout|
- Romanian violin, hand carved in GLIGA's workshop, by the best people of the master luthier VASILE GLIGA.
- PATTERN: Stradivari
- MODEL: Gama 1
- SIZE: 3/4
- FINISHING STYLE: Spirit
- BACK TYPE: Two Piece Back
- PURFLING TYPE: Inlaid Purfling
- TOP WOOD: Solid Carpathian Resonance Spruce
- BACK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- SIDES WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- NECK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- ACCESSORIES: Solid Ebony
- Handmade in Romania
- Professional Fully Set-Up
- Ready To Play
- With Certificate of Quality
The violin shown in the picture is the instrument that the buyer receives.
Please see all included accessories below...
- P1 Professional Carbon Fiber Round 3/4 Violin Bow
- Leather Style G500 Dark Blue/Black Case
- Standard with One Fine-Tuner Tailpiece
- Thomastik Dominant 3/4 Violin Strings
Current Bow Selection:
- Carbon fiber; Round; Full lined ebony frog with Parisienne Eye; Real horsehair
Current Case Selection:
With its leather look and suede interior, the G500 %i case comes equipped with two bow holders, interior pocket good to hold rosin, strap to secure the %i in place, and cover to protect the %i from scratches. The exterior includes an outer pocket good to hold music sheets, comfortable shoulder straps for backpacking, side handle, and hard outer shell to ensure protection.
- Strap to secure the %i in place; Suede padded interior; Leather style look; Comfortable shoulder straps for backpacking; Side handle; Pocket for storing rosin; Hard outer shell; Outer pocket to carry music sheets or strings; Two bow holders; Soft cover to protect the %i
One Week. All our instruments carry a 7-day trial period and a 7-day money-back guarantee. The trial period begins the day you receive the instrument. During the trial period, you can play and test the instrument. At the end of the trial period, you can either keep the instrument or if you are not satisfied with it, you may send it back for a full refund (except shipping and insurance costs, both ways). We process the refund promptly upon the receipt of the instrument, given that the instrument arrives in the original shipped condition.
We also accept payments by Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Bank Transfer.