|Home||Register Log In Cart Contents Checkout|
- A warm and mellow sound from an exceptional workmanship! A master cello! The label inside is signed by the well known Romanian luthier VASILE GLIGA - member of Violin Society of America.
- PATTERN: Stradivari
- MODEL: Gliga 1
- SIZE: 4/4
- FINISHING STYLE: Oil
- BACK TYPE: One Piece Back
- PURFLING TYPE: Inlaid Purfling
- TOP WOOD: Solid Carpathian Resonance Spruce
- BACK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- SIDES WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- NECK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- ACCESSORIES: Solid Ebony
- Handmade in Romania
- Professional Fully Set-Up
- Ready To Play
- With the Maker's Certificate of Authenticity
The cello shown in the picture is the instrument that the buyer receives.
Please see all included accessories below...
- M2 Maestro Braided Carbon Fiber Round Cello Bow
- Strong Body Lightweight VL888-400 Black/Burgundy 4/4 Cello Case
- Wittner Space Age with Four Fine-Tuners Cello Tailpiece
- Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Cello Strings
Current Bow Selection:
- Braided carbon fiber; Round; Real horsehair
Current Case Selection:
This semi-rigid Lightweight Foam Cello Case will protect your valuable instrument like a hard case
By choosing the VL888-400 Strong Body Lightweight Foam Cello case we ensure you the best deal. It has a beautiful design, with Full suspension feature, hard and strong but very light due to its construction from an innovative new resin-reinforced foam that is rigid but soft.
It is waterproof. The exterior material of the case is similar to a raincoat fabric made from Nylon Oxford.
The interior is provided with smooth black plush lining, this feature making the instrument fit nicely and snug. Inside the VL888-400 Strong Body Lightweight Foam Cello case there is a removable pouch at the top, which offers you enough room for your cello needs: rock stop, rosin, clean kit, tuner, etc. Also, to keep your instrument safe while carrying it, make sure it is securely fastened with the Velcro neck restraint buckle. There is place dedicated for two bows.
The VL888-400 Strong Body Lightweight Foam Cello case design is special created for an easy carrying, therefore the case is provided with three large and strong carry handles (two made from strong but smooth plastic, and one made from Leather). If you choose to carry your cello on your shoulder, then you always have the option to use the two removable fabric backpack straps, padded with a delicate sponge layer to prevent any discomfort and with secure carabiner latches. The two wheels roll very smoothly. The cello case it never touches the ground in none of the three sit positions: standing, side, and lying down, due to its seven rubber feet.
The VL888-400 Strong Body Lightweight Foam Cello case is contoured by a fabric patch that outlines the entire body of the case. Along with it there is a strong and durable Giant YKK zipper that goes all the way around. All the metal hardware and hinges are sturdy.
- Made from an innovative new resin-reinforced foam that is a semi-rigid and very light material; Strong and Hard Body but Lightweight, Full suspension; Waterproof. The exterior material of the case is similar to a raincoat fabric made from Nylon Oxford.; This case offers protection from the most common mischaps, such as falling over and sharp blows; Smoothly gliding wheels; Three large and strong carry handles; Two soft and effective removable fabric backstraps, padded with a delicate sponge layer to prevent any discomfort and with secure carabiner latches; Two bow holders, neck restraint buckle and one removable pouch; Strong and durable Giant YKK zipper and zipperlock with number combination
Current Tailpiece Selection:
One Week. All our instruments carry a 7-day trial period and a 7-day money-back guarantee. The trial period begins the day you receive the instrument. During the trial period, you can play and test the instrument. At the end of the trial period, you can either keep the instrument or if you are not satisfied with it, you may send it back for a full refund (except shipping and insurance costs, both ways). We process the refund promptly upon the receipt of the instrument, given that the instrument arrives in the original shipped condition.
We also accept payments by Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Bank Transfer.