|Home||Register Log In Cart Contents Checkout|
- Romanian viola, hand carved in GLIGA's workshop.
- PATTERN: Stradivari
- MODEL: Gems 1
- SIZE: 15.5"
- FINISHING STYLE: Antiqued
- BACK TYPE: One Piece Back
- PURFLING TYPE: Inlaid Purfling
- TOP WOOD: Solid Carpathian Resonance Spruce
- BACK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- SIDES WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- NECK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- ACCESSORIES: Solid Ebony
- Handmade in Romania
- Professional Fully Set-Up
- Ready To Play
- With Certificate of Quality
The viola shown in the picture is the instrument that the buyer receives.
Please see all included accessories below...
- CHOS Student Brazilwood Octagonal Viola Bow
- Adjustable 15\" to 16.5\" A5A-150 Cream/Black Viola Case
- Standard with One Fine-Tuner 15.5" Viola Tailpiece
- Thomastik Dominant 15.5\" Viola Strings
Current Bow Selection:
- Brazilwood; Octagonal; Half lined ebony frog
Current Case Selection:
Light weight adjustable size viola case. It fits 15", 15.5", 16", and 16.5" violas. Heavy duty condensed molded form and play wood super light weight viola case. Four bow holders. Weight: 6 lbs.
Current Tailpiece Selection:
One Week. All our instruments carry a 7-day trial period and a 7-day money-back guarantee. The trial period begins the day you receive the instrument. During the trial period, you can play and test the instrument. At the end of the trial period, you can either keep the instrument or if you are not satisfied with it, you may send it back for a full refund (except shipping and insurance costs, both ways). We process the refund promptly upon the receipt of the instrument, given that the instrument arrives in the original shipped condition.
We also accept payments by Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Bank Transfer.