|Home||Register Log In Cart Contents Checkout|
- Romanian violin, hand carved in GLIGA's workshop.
- PATTERN: Stradivari
- MODEL: Genial 1-Oil
- SIZE: 1/8
- FINISHING STYLE: Antiqued
- BACK TYPE: Two Piece Back
- PURFLING TYPE: Inlaid Purfling
- TOP WOOD: Solid Carpathian Resonance Spruce
- BACK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- SIDES WOOD: Solid Carpathian Maple
- NECK WOOD: Solid Carpathian Maple
- ACCESSORIES: Solid Ebony
- Handmade in Romania
- Professional Fully Set-Up
- Ready To Play
The violin shown in the picture is the instrument that the buyer receives.
Please see all included accessories below...
- CHOS Student Brazilwood Octagonal 1/8 Violin Bow
- Light CCVD1 Dark Blue/Black 1/8 Violin Case
- Standard with One Fine-Tuner 1/8 Violin Tailpiece
- Romanian Steel Violin Strings
- Everest Adjustable Violin Shoulder Rest
Current Bow Selection:
- Brazilwood; Octagonal; Half lined ebony frog
Current Case Selection:
The lightest %i case we carry!
We offer you our dart-shaped foam case at a remarkable low price. This lightweight case is plush-lined and contour cut to fit your instrument snugly and to prevent it jostling around inside the case.
The interior of the case is lined with luxury soft velour. The semi-French fit that curves inward and hugs the %i's c-bouts adds to the resistance of the case walls, and also reduces the air volume within the case, helping to control the case climate. Inside the case you will find a soft blanket designed to keep your instrument safe, one accessory compartment (for rosin, etc.), two bow holders, and a Velcro neck restraint.
The exterior material of the case is similar to a raincoat fabric made from Nylon Oxford. The case is provided with convenient double shoulder backpack straps, one comfortable plastic side handle, and a half size music pocket. The case is secured by a zipper and a rain flap.
Current Tailpiece Selection:
One Week. All our instruments carry a 7-day trial period and a 7-day money-back guarantee. The trial period begins the day you receive the instrument. During the trial period, you can play and test the instrument. At the end of the trial period, you can either keep the instrument or if you are not satisfied with it, you may send it back for a full refund (except shipping and insurance costs, both ways). We process the refund promptly upon the receipt of the instrument, given that the instrument arrives in the original shipped condition.
We also accept payments by Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Bank Transfer.