|Home||Register Log In Cart Contents Checkout|
- GLIOLIN Deluxe Edition - Featuring 22 K Yellow Gold Leaf Filled Carving - Handmade in Romania. To say that you simply love a good violin would be an understatement. Outstanding is when that violin, besides a warm and mellow sound, has also carvings filled with a 22 K Yellow Gold Leaf, which delight adds importance to any piece it is applied to. Its application is limited only by the imagination of the artist. We invite you to try these marvelous Giolins, limited edition by Gliga from the best flamed maple, carefully chosed with relief wood carving exotic wood accessories.
- PATTERN: Gliga
- MODEL: Gliolin Deluxe Edition
- SIZE: 4/4
- FINISHING STYLE: Oil
- BACK TYPE: Two Piece Back
- PURFLING TYPE: Inlaid Purfling
- TOP WOOD: Solid Carpathian Resonance Spruce
- BACK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- SIDES WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- NECK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- Professional Fully Set-Up
- Ready To Play
The violin shown in the picture is the instrument that the buyer receives.
Please see all included accessories below...
- M2 Maestro Braided Carbon Fiber Round Violin Bow
- Lightweight Leather Style Half Moon VL888-300 Brown/Brown Case
- Standard with One Fine-Tuner Tailpiece - Maple/Black
- Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings
Current Bow Selection:
- Braided carbon fiber; Round; Real horsehair
Current Case Selection:
Current Tailpiece Selection:
One Week. All our instruments carry a 7-day trial period and a 7-day money-back guarantee. The trial period begins the day you receive the instrument. During the trial period, you can play and test the instrument. At the end of the trial period, you can either keep the instrument or if you are not satisfied with it, you may send it back for a full refund (except shipping and insurance costs, both ways). We process the refund promptly upon the receipt of the instrument, given that the instrument arrives in the original shipped condition.
Same Day Shipping for orders received by 2 pm Pacific time.
We also accept payments by Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Bank Transfer.
8.75% charged to California residents.
|Monday 22 May, 2017||49058570 requests since Thursday 06 May, 2004|