|Home||Register Log In Cart Contents Checkout|
- A warm and mellow sound from an exceptional workmanship! A master violin! The label inside is signed by Cristian GLIGA.
- PATTERN: Stradivari
- MODEL: Gliga
- SIZE: 7/8
- FINISHING STYLE: Antiqued
- BACK TYPE: Two Piece Back
- PURFLING TYPE: Inlaid Purfling
- TOP WOOD: Solid Carpathian Resonance Spruce
- BACK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- SIDES WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- NECK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- ACCESSORIES: Solid Ebony
- Handmade in Romania
- Professional Fully Set-Up
- Ready To Play
- With the Maker's Certificate of Authenticity
The violin shown in the picture is the instrument that the buyer receives.
Please see all included accessories below...
- M2 Maestro Braided Carbon Fiber Round Violin Bow
- Light G100 Green/Black 7/8 Violin Case
- Standard with One Fine-Tuner 7/8 Violin Tailpiece
- Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings
- KUN Bravo Hardwood Professional Shoulder Rest
Current Bow Selection:
- Braided carbon fiber; Round; Real horsehair
Current Case Selection:
With high quality velvet interior, the G100 %i case comes equipped with two bow holders, interior pocket good to hold the rosin, strap to secure the %i in place, and soft cover for protection against scratches. The exterior includes a pocket to carry music sheets or an extra set of strings, comfortable shoulder straps for backpacking, side handle and hard outer shell to ensure protection.
- Strap to secure the %i in place; Cover to protect the %i from damage; Two bow holders; Outer pocket to carry music sheets or strings; Hard outer shell; Velvet interior; Pocket for storing rosin; Side handle; Comfortable shoulder straps for backpacking
Current Tailpiece Selection:
Current Shoulder Rest Selection:
The Kun Bravo is unique among wooden shoulder rests. The Bravo's bent hardwood laminates alternating in grain structure provide maximum strength with some flexibility. As a result, this rest maintains Kun's instantly-recognizable ergonomic shape, easy attachment to the instrument, and stability in use. Handcrafted in Italy from European flamed maple, the Bravo has exceptional aesthetic appeal, while its polished brass ends are fully-adjustable. The over-moulded forks, with the latest in elastomer technology, provide a strong grip on the %i and the screws allow for height adjustment.
- Made in Canada; Height, width, and angle adjustable; Contoured shoulder area; Foam padded; Comfortable; Hardwood laminated support; With pouch
One Week. All our instruments carry a 7-day trial period and a 7-day money-back guarantee. The trial period begins the day you receive the instrument. During the trial period, you can play and test the instrument. At the end of the trial period, you can either keep the instrument or if you are not satisfied with it, you may send it back for a full refund (except shipping and insurance costs, both ways). We process the refund promptly upon the receipt of the instrument, given that the instrument arrives in the original shipped condition.
We also accept payments by Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Bank Transfer.