|Home||Register Log In Cart Contents Checkout|
- A warm and mellow sound from an exceptional workmanship! A master violin! The label inside is signed by the well known Romanian luthier VASILE GLIGA - member of Violin Society of America.
- PATTERN: Stradivari
- MODEL: Gliga
- SIZE: 1/4
- FINISHING STYLE: Oil
- BACK TYPE: Two Piece Back
- PURFLING TYPE: Inlaid Purfling
- TOP WOOD: Solid Carpathian Resonance Spruce
- BACK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- SIDES WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- NECK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- ACCESSORIES: Solid Ebony
- Handmade in Romania
- Professional Fully Set-Up
- Ready To Play
- With the Maker's Certificate of Authenticity
The violin shown in the picture is the instrument that the buyer receives.
Please see all included accessories below...
- P1 Professional Carbon Fiber Round 1/4 Violin Bow
- CNVF15 Forest Green and Tan/Black Case
- Standard with One Fine-Tuner 1/4 Violin Tailpiece
- Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings
- KUN Collapsible Mini Blue Adjustable Violin Shoulder Rest
Current Bow Selection:
- Carbon fiber; Round; Full lined ebony frog with Parisienne Eye; Real horsehair
Current Case Selection:
Foam case with plywood reinforcement
Constructed from Molded Foam, this case is very comfortable, practical and durable due to the clever use of reinforced plywood.
With a padded interior made with soft velvet, it creates a perfect combination of Forest Green and Tan colors that gives it a remarkable charming design. Inside your case you will also find suspension features, a neck restraint, a place reserved for the shoulder rest, spinners for two bows, and an accessory compartment where you can store items such as rosin or Pitch pipes. Additionally, a delicate soft satin and velvet-matching blanket protects your %i against scratches. For added safety and protection, an accurate hygrometer and thermometer are installed as well.
On the exterior, a layer of water resistant material is used. The case has adjustable shoulder straps with easy to open/lock clasps. Dual zippers for easy access secure your case - no center latch. For additional safety, you can secure your %i case with a special wrench. You can choose how to carry the case, using one of the two handles: the subway handle made from leather-like material or the vertical held position handle made from matching exterior material of the case. You can also opt for three seated positions of the case, thanks to the metal feet supports located underneath, the bottom and side of the case. The exterior zippered full-length sheet music pocket features extra pockets inside for string sets, tuning fork, small notebook, etc.
Current Tailpiece Selection:
Current String Selection:
Current Shoulder Rest Selection:
- Made in Canada; Modern design; Height, width, and angle adjustable; Flat collapsible legs for easy carrying and storage; Contoured shoulder area; Foam padded; Comfortable
One Week. All our instruments carry a 7-day trial period and a 7-day money-back guarantee. The trial period begins the day you receive the instrument. During the trial period, you can play and test the instrument. At the end of the trial period, you can either keep the instrument or if you are not satisfied with it, you may send it back for a full refund (except shipping and insurance costs, both ways). We process the refund promptly upon the receipt of the instrument, given that the instrument arrives in the original shipped condition.
We also accept payments by Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Bank Transfer.