|Home||Register Log In Cart Contents Checkout|
- Romanian violin, hand carved in GLIGA's workshop, by the best people of the master luthier VASILE GLIGA.
- PATTERN: Stradivari
- MODEL: Gama 1
- SIZE: 1/4
- FINISHING STYLE: Antiqued
- BACK TYPE: Two Piece Back
- PURFLING TYPE: Inlaid Purfling
- TOP WOOD: Solid Carpathian Resonance Spruce
- BACK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- SIDES WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- NECK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- ACCESSORIES: Solid Ebony
- Handmade in Romania
- Professional Fully Set-Up
- Ready To Play
- With Certificate of Quality
The violin shown in the picture is the instrument that the buyer receives.
Please see all included accessories below...
- P1 Professional Carbon Fiber Round 1/4 Violin Bow
- Lightweight VL888-100 Beige/Forest Green/Black 1/4 Violin Case
- Standard with One Fine-Tuner 1/4 Violin Tailpiece
- Thomastik Dominant 1/4 Violin Strings
- KUN Collapsible Mini Blue Adjustable Violin Shoulder Rest
Current Bow Selection:
- Carbon fiber; Round; Full lined ebony frog with Parisienne Eye; Real horsehair
Current Case Selection:
A lightweight oblong %i case with an ergonomically design
This model of %i case was constructed with the purpose to offer you one of the lightest and durable oblong cases. Due to its foam insulation, your instrument is perfectly protected from variations in temperature and humidity.
The interior of the case is upholstered to give it a natural elegance, combining warm color tones. Inside you will discover a unique design specially built to protect your %i: from beautiful velvet padding, to full suspension and French fit style designed to follow all the contours of the instrument including the scroll and pegs. In addition, to protect the instrument against scratches, the case includes a velvet blanket made by the same velvet material and colors matching the interior of the case. The case is constructed with a shoulder rest compartment and a spacious accessory compartment for strings, rosin, etc. It also has two rotating bow holders with gold satin ribbon lining along the case wall and a Velcro neck restraint padded with soft velvet. Additionally you always have the control of the interior humidity thanks to the brilliant analog hygrometer.
The exterior of this oblong %i case is weatherproof due to its black nylon padding and exterior fabric. For longer durability, the case is fitted with strong metal hardware and screw reinforcements throughout to provide strength to its stress points. The case is secured by a center latch and elegant brown dual zippers for easy access. Thanks to the eight metal feet, you can set down the case in two positions: on the bottom or to the side. You also have two options to carry your case: by using the subway leather handle or the vertical brown fabric handle. The case has two brown fabric shoulder straps providing three carrying options: on the shoulder, across the chest, or as a backpack. The exterior zippered full-length pocket for music sheet features extra pockets inside for string sets, tuning fork, etc.
Current Tailpiece Selection:
One Week. All our instruments carry a 7-day trial period and a 7-day money-back guarantee. The trial period begins the day you receive the instrument. During the trial period, you can play and test the instrument. At the end of the trial period, you can either keep the instrument or if you are not satisfied with it, you may send it back for a full refund (except shipping and insurance costs, both ways). We process the refund promptly upon the receipt of the instrument, given that the instrument arrives in the original shipped condition.
We also accept payments by Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Bank Transfer.