|Home||Register Log In Cart Contents Checkout|
- PATTERN: Stradivari
- MODEL: Gliga Elite
- SIZE: 16.5"
- FINISHING STYLE: Oil
- BACK TYPE: Two Piece Back
- PURFLING TYPE: Inlaid Purfling
- ARTISTIC DESIGN: Sun Flower Gliga Scroll with Leaves on Top and Back
- TOP WOOD: Solid Carpathian Resonance Spruce
- BACK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- SIDES WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- NECK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- ACCESSORIES: Solid Ebony
- Professional Fully Set-Up
- Ready To Play
The viola shown in the picture is the instrument that the buyer receives.
Please see all included accessories below...
- M2 Maestro Braided Carbon Fiber Round Viola Bow
- Light G100 Dark Blue/Black 16.5\" Viola Case
- Standard with One Fine-Tuner 16.5" Viola Tailpiece
- Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Viola Strings
- KUN Collapsible and Adjustable Viola Shoulder Rest
Current Bow Selection:
- Braided carbon fiber; Round; Real horsehair
Current Case Selection:
With high quality velvet interior, the G100 %i case comes equipped with two bow holders, interior pocket good to hold the rosin, strap to secure the %i in place, and soft cover for protection against scratches. The exterior includes a pocket to carry music sheets or an extra set of strings, comfortable shoulder straps for backpacking, side handle and hard outer shell to ensure protection.
- Strap to secure the %i in place; Cover to protect the %i from damage; Two bow holders; Outer pocket to carry music sheets or strings; Hard outer shell; Velvet interior; Pocket for storing rosin; Side handle; Comfortable shoulder straps for backpacking
Current Tailpiece Selection:
One Week. All our instruments carry a 7-day trial period and a 7-day money-back guarantee. The trial period begins the day you receive the instrument. During the trial period, you can play and test the instrument. At the end of the trial period, you can either keep the instrument or if you are not satisfied with it, you may send it back for a full refund (except shipping and insurance costs, both ways). We process the refund promptly upon the receipt of the instrument, given that the instrument arrives in the original shipped condition.
We also accept payments by Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Bank Transfer.