|Home||Register Log In Cart Contents Checkout|
- A warm and mellow sound from an exceptional workmanship! A master Italian Antonio CERUTI violin!
- PATTERN: Antonio Ceruti
- MODEL: Ceruti Concert
- SIZE: 4/4
- FINISHING STYLE: Feel-The-Grain Spirit Antiqued
- BACK TYPE: One Piece Back
- PURFLING TYPE: Inlaid Purfling
- TOP WOOD: Solid Carpathian Resonance Spruce
- BACK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- SIDES WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- NECK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- ACCESSORIES: Solid Carpathian Walnut
- Handmade in Romania
- Varnished in Italy
- Professional Fully Set-Up
- Ready To Play
- With Certificate of Quality
The violin shown in the picture is the instrument that the buyer receives.
Please see all included accessories below...
- P1 Professional Carbon Fiber Round Violin Bow
- Lightweight Leatherette Style VL888-200 Beige/Brown/Brown Case
- Standard with One Fine-Tuner Tailpiece
- Thomastik Dominant Violin Strings
- KUN Collapsible and Adjustable Shoulder Rest
Current Bow Selection:
- Carbon fiber; Round; Full lined ebony frog with Parisienne Eye; Real horsehair
Current Case Selection:
One of the lightest oblong %i cases made to provide you with optimum comfort
The Brown Leatherette Style gives our %i case a sumptuous and luxurious look. You have just found one of the lightest cases for your instrument due to its foam construction. The foam insulation not only has a positive influence to the weight, but also helps to prevent the entry of hot and cold air, thus maintaining an optimum temperature and humidity.
The interior of the case is upholstered with natural elegance, combining Beige with a second color. Inside you will discover a unique design specially built to protect your %i: from beautiful velvet padding to full suspension and French fit style designed to follow all the contours of the instrument including the scroll and pegs. Your instrument is additionally protected against scratches using the blanket made by the same velvet material and colors matching the interior of the case. The case is constructed with a shoulder rest compartment and a spacious accessory compartment for strings, rosin, etc. It also has two rotating bow holders with gold satin ribbon lining along the case wall and a Velcro neck restraint padded with velvet. Plus you always have the control of the interior humidity thanks to the brilliant analog hygrometer.
The exterior of this oblong %i case is fitted with strong metal hardware and screw reinforcements throughout to provide strength to its stress points. The case is secured by a center latch and dual zippers for easy access. Thanks to the eight metal feet, you can set down the case in two positions: bottom and side. Also you have two options to carry your case: by using the subway leather handle or the vertical leatherette handle. The exterior zippered full-length music pocket features extra pockets inside for string sets, tuning fork, etc.
One Week. All our instruments carry a 7-day trial period and a 7-day money-back guarantee. The trial period begins the day you receive the instrument. During the trial period, you can play and test the instrument. At the end of the trial period, you can either keep the instrument or if you are not satisfied with it, you may send it back for a full refund (except shipping and insurance costs, both ways). We process the refund promptly upon the receipt of the instrument, given that the instrument arrives in the original shipped condition.
We also accept payments by Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Bank Transfer.