|Home » Cellos » Maestro Cellos » GLIGA Maestro Cellos » 4/4 Full Size (From 12 Yrs Old To Adult) Gliga Cellos » GC5100||Register Log In Cart Contents Checkout|
- A warm and mellow sound from an exceptional workmanship! A master cello! The label inside is signed by Cristian GLIGA.
- PATTERN: Stradivari
- MODEL: Gliga
- SIZE: 4/4
- FINISHING STYLE: Shiny Antiqued
- BACK TYPE: Two Piece Back
- PURFLING TYPE: Inlaid Purfling
- TOP WOOD: Solid Carpathian Resonance Spruce
- BACK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- SIDES WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- NECK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- ACCESSORIES: Solid Ebony
- Handmade in Romania
- Professional Fully Set-Up
- Ready To Play
- With the Maker's Certificate of Authenticity
The cello shown in the picture is the instrument that the buyer receives.
Please see all included accessories below...
- M2 Maestro Braided Carbon Fiber Round Cello Bow
- Light Carbon Fiber VL888CF-100 Black/M. Burgundy 4/4 Cello Case
- Standard with Four Fine-Tuners 4/4 Cello Tailpiece
- Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Cello Strings
Current Bow Selection:
- Braided carbon fiber; Round; Real horsehair
Current Case Selection:
Current Tailpiece Selection:
Current String Selection:
One Week. All our instruments carry a 7-day trial period and a 7-day money-back guarantee. The trial period begins the day you receive the instrument. During the trial period, you can play and test the instrument. At the end of the trial period, you can either keep the instrument or if you are not satisfied with it, you may send it back for a full refund (except shipping and insurance costs, both ways). We process the refund promptly upon the receipt of the instrument, given that the instrument arrives in the original shipped condition.
We also accept payments by Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Bank Transfer.