|Home » Violins » Maestro Violins » GLIGA Maestro Elite Violins » 4/4 Full Size (From 12 Yrs Old To Adult) Gliga Elite Violins » GC5268||Register Log In Cart Contents Checkout|
- Hand-pyrographed with the 'Nude' design by well known freelance pyrographer Dinu Muradian. * Dinu Muradian became famous for his pyrographs on wood panels, especially his remarkable portraits. * He works solely in pyrography adding no color. * This monochrome pyrogravure is another unique and remarkably creation because of the exquisite details and the beauty of composition.
- PATTERN: Stradivari
- MODEL: Gliga Elite
- SIZE: 4/4
- FINISHING STYLE: Oil
- BACK TYPE: One Piece Back
- PURFLING TYPE: Inlaid Purfling
- ARTISTIC DESIGN: Nude I
- TOP WOOD: Solid Carpathian Resonance Spruce
- BACK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- SIDES WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- NECK WOOD: Flamed - Solid Carpathian Maple
- ACCESSORIES: Solid Ebony
- Professional Fully Set-Up
- Ready To Play
The violin shown in the picture is the instrument that the buyer receives.
Please see all included accessories below...
- Standard with One Fine-Tuner Tailpiece
- Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings
- KUN Bravo Hardwood Professional Shoulder Rest
Current Shoulder Rest Selection:
The Kun Bravo is unique among wooden shoulder rests. The Bravo's bent hardwood laminates alternating in grain structure provide maximum strength with some flexibility. As a result, this rest maintains Kun's instantly-recognizable ergonomic shape, easy attachment to the instrument, and stability in use. Handcrafted in Italy from European flamed maple, the Bravo has exceptional aesthetic appeal, while its polished brass ends are fully-adjustable. The over-moulded forks, with the latest in elastomer technology, provide a strong grip on the %i and the screws allow for height adjustment.
- Made in Canada; Height, width, and angle adjustable; Contoured shoulder area; Foam padded; Comfortable; Hardwood laminated support; With pouch
One Week. All our instruments carry a 7-day trial period and a 7-day money-back guarantee. The trial period begins the day you receive the instrument. During the trial period, you can play and test the instrument. At the end of the trial period, you can either keep the instrument or if you are not satisfied with it, you may send it back for a full refund (except shipping and insurance costs, both ways). We process the refund promptly upon the receipt of the instrument, given that the instrument arrives in the original shipped condition.
We also accept payments by Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Bank Transfer.